Welcome to The Quad Spot. Please take your time and look around. Discover everything you can about being a ventilator-dependent quadriplegic. In the eighteen years since Jessica Kennedy The Differently-Abled Writer and Speaker endured a brain stem stroke, infarct and herniation she has gained a wealth of information.
The Quad Spot Blog Description/Information Provided
- selection, use, training and interviews
- durable medical equipment
- equipment used by Jessica Kennedy DAWS
- personal care
- everything from her diet to healthy skin and bedsore prevention
- God’s grace
- With his grace and a relationship with Him life as a disabled person is challenging and wondrous.
- With His grace anything is possible
- physical, occupational, spiritual and mental recovery
- positive mental attitude
- the key to happiness and possibility
- success – finding the best you
- Jessica Kennedy DAWS
- personal experience emotional and spiritual
- professional experience
- author of picture books under her pen name J. Aday Kennedy
- author of adult articles and essays (spiritual, inspirational and other subjects) writer and speaker) online, print magazines, newspapers, and books of essay collections like Chicken Soup for the Soul
- professional Christian, differently-abled (ventilator-dependent quadriplegic) motivational and inspirational speaker
If you have any questions or or would like to communicate with Jessica please Contact Us
Feel free to make suggestions for topics that you would like to see covered.